ADX Trader EA trades using the Average Directional Index (ADX) Indicator. It offers many customizable Average Directional Index (ADX) trading scenarios and flexible position management settings, plus many useful features like customizable trading sessions.
- Easy to use and customizable Average Directional Index (ADX) setting.
- Enable Grid trading.
- Customizable break-even, SL, TP and trailing-stop
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers
- Customizable indicator settings
- Filter trading by forex sessions
- Built-in money management
- Built-in news filter. EA automatic download news data from news website.
The EA implements the following entry strategies, that can be enabled or disabled at will:
- Trade when first determines direction by ADX main value
- Trade +DI/-DI over each other generate Buy or Sell signal
- Trade +DI/-DI crossovers each other generate Buy or Sell signal
Four different trading behaviors are available in the EA inputs:
- Both Side (Long and Short): The EA will buy at ADX generate Buy signal and sell at bearish signals both trade
- Any Single Side: Open any one trade which signal come first (Buy or Sell)
- Long Side Only: The EA will buy at bullish signals and disregard bearish signals
- Short Side Only: The EA will sell at bearish signals and disregard bullish signals
Additionally, it implements four different money management modes:
- Trade manual lotsize: The EA will trade a fixed lotsize on each trade
- Auto-calculation of lotsizes: The EA will increase or decrease depend on account balance increase or decrease
Common Function Glossary.
If you want personal custom development of this product. For details to with us.
I am happy to provide free products but given my limited time, they come without the support of any kind. My apologies.