- Any kind of investment involves an element of high financial risk. Before deciding to participate in any investment or trading, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, the current level of experience, and affordable risk. It is important that you do research based on your personal circumstances, knowledge, financial capabilities, and attitude to risk.
- DO NOT INVEST MONEY YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE.
- Trading in financial instruments involves high risks including the risk of losing some or all of your investment amount, and may not be suitable for all investors. Trading in leveraged instruments and derivatives is associated with increased risk since the losses can exceed the amount of the initial investment.
Hypothetical Performance Disclosure
- Some of the statements provided on the website are based on the hypothetical trading results, thatcould have certain inherent limitations due to the nature of the hypothetical trading. When analysing the hypothetical trading results you should keep in mind that they are (a) prepared with the benefit of hindsight and (b) do not impacted by the risk of financial loss. You shall not make a trading decision based solely on the past performance.
Use of Services
- You shall take into account that historical performance is not a reliable indicator of future results, and you may not recover the full amount invested. The price of financial instruments can be subject to substantial fluctuations, and the future performance of any tool is not guaranteed. Moreover, prices of underlying currencies are extremely volatile and may be affected by external factors such as financial and political events or natural disasters.
- The services of the company constitute the development, improvement, modification, and testing of various tools intended for trading in accordance with the specification provided by the client. You remain solely responsible for any information provided for the company during the development of the tool. The company provides the tool itself while the client is free to use the tool for any purpose. The company neither provides trading advice nor engages anyone to conduct operations with any kind of financial instruments.
- You are the only person who makes decisions on using the tools provided by the company, e.g., indicators, scripts, algorithms, software products. The company does not guarantee that the tools deleted or modified by the company will perform as intended since such performance can be impacted by changes in the market dynamics.
- Before starting to trade a financial instrument, you should be fully informed of the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets. Any attempts to use the tools with the account funded with real money are made by you at your own risk. By using the tools in connection with a real account, you explicitly confirm to be responsible for any losses caused by such use.
- All the information, content, and materials are provided by MEETALGO with informational purposes only and not as any kind of advice. The information, content, and materials are only a basis for you to make your own further research and do not constitute a recommendation or investment advice of any kind. You use information, content, and materials at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any kind of damages including but not limited to lost profits, any special, direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damage or any other loss or injury.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
- ALL SERVICES PROVIDED BY 4XDEV, ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AFFILIATED PARTIES (HEREINAFTER THE “COMPANY”, “WE”, “US”, “OUR”), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE TOOLS DESIGNED, DEVELOPED, CREATED, MODIFIED BY THE COMPANY (HEREINAFTER THE “TOOL”, “TOOLS”) ARE NOT RELATED TO TRADING, FINANCIAL OR INVESTMENT ACTIVITY, AND YOU CANNOT INCUR MONETARY LOSSES FROM THE SOLE USE OF THE SERVICES. THE COMPANY NEITHER PROVIDES TRADING, FINANCIAL, INVESTMENT, ACCOUNTING, TAX, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE NOR ENCOURAGES MENTIONED ACTIVITIES. THE COMPANY IS NOT A REGISTERED TRADING, FINANCIAL OR INVESTMENT ADVISOR. THEREFORE, THE INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR CONSULTATION WITH PROFESSIONAL LEGAL, ACCOUNTING, TAX, OR OTHER COMPETENT ADVISORS. BEFORE MAKING ANY DECISION OR TAKING ANY ACTION, YOU SHALL CONSULT YOUR TRADING, FINANCIAL, INVESTMENT, ACCOUNTING, TAX ADVISOR, OR OTHER COMPETENT PROFESSIONAL.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY OR TO ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY KIND OF DAMAGES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF ANY KIND, LOST PROFITS, ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR INJURY, RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED BY THE COMPANY, CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE OR CONTINGENCIES BEYOND THE COMPANY’S CONTROL IN PROCURING, COMPILING, INTERPRETING, REPORTING OR DELIVERING THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES AND ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE AND/OR IN THE SERVICES.
- THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY AFOREMENTIONED DAMAGES AND/OR LOSSES CAUSED BY THE RELIANCE BY YOU ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE COMPANY THROUGH THE SERVICES OR IN ANY OTHER WAY, OR THAT RESULTS FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAILS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM A FORCE MAJEURE EVENT, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE COMPANY’S RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES. ANY DECISION TAKEN BY YOU, WHETHER PURSUANT OR RELATED TO THE USE OF SERVICES OR NOT, IS YOUR OWN DECISION AND WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS SUFFERED BY YOU.
- THE COMPANY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR DOWNLOADED INFORMATION AND MATERIALS OR INFORMATION AND MATERIALS OBTAINED AS A CONSEQUENCE OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE TOOLS. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS, AND TOOLS TO YOUR COMPUTER AND FOR THE INFORMATION THAT IS LOST AS A CONSEQUENCE OF DOWNLOADING INFORMATION AND MATERIALS IN THE COURSE OF USE OF ANY OF THE SERVICES.
- WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, AND YOU WAIVE, ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN.
- THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND FROM THE COMPANY OR ITS THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, RELIABILITY OR AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, LACK OF VIRUSES, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE COMPANY SHALL BE DEEMED TO ALTER THIS DISCLAIMER, OR TO CREATE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND FROM THE COMPANY.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE COMPANY OR TO THESE TERMS EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO THE COMPANY PRECEDING THE DATE OF ANY CLAIM GIVING A RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY OR AN EQUIVALENT OF $100 (ONE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS), WHICHEVER IS LESS.