Moving Average EA trades using the Moving Averages Indicator. It offers many customizable Moving Averages trading scenarios and flexible position management settings, plus many useful features like customizable trading sessions, a martingale, and inverse martingale mode.
- Easy to use and customizable MA setting.
- Enable Grid trading.
- Customizable break-even, SL, TP, and trailing-stop
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers
- Implements a martingale features
- Customizable indicator settings
- Filter trading by forex sessions
- Built-in money management
- Built-in news filter. EA automatic download news data from the news website.
The EA implements the following entry strategies, that can be enabled or disabled at will:
- Trade when the MA cross over slow and fast MA each other. or
- Trade when the slow MA over fast MA or first MA over slow MA.
Four different trading behaviors are available in the EA inputs:
- Both Side (Long and Short): The EA will buy at bullish ma crossovers and sell at bearish crossovers signals both trade
- Any Single Side: Open any one trade which signal come first (Buy or Sell)
- Long Side Only: The EA will buy at bullish signals and disregard bearish signals
- Short Side Only: The EA will sell at bearish signals and disregard bullish signals
Additionally, it implements four different money management modes:
- Trade manual lotsize: The EA will trade a fixed lotsize on each trade
- Auto-calculation of lotsizes: The EA will increase or decrease depend on account balance increase or decrease
- Martingale: The EA will double the lotsize after a losing trade
For a common input parameters of the EA, kindly read the Here.