MeetAlgo Internal Copy Trade EA is capable of copying your trade in the same account the same terminal.
It is very useful if you have hired the website mql5.com signal to earn investment profits, the lot size on the MT4 software received from the primary signal will be limited to reduce the risk. It is because the lot size is very significant; the investment profits will, in turn, be tiny.
The tool is used to increase the size of the order. This tool is set to duplicate the order from the initial order automatically. The already copied order will have the lot multiplier by the parameters declared by you. The process of closing and opening is set to proceed automatically. It happens based on the original order. It is also set to automatically duplicate the amount of take profit and the amount of stop loss.
When you need to triple your size
- 0.01 lot get from the original order (got from the initial signal provider)
- (Duplicated orders generated by the tool): 0.02 lot copied order.
- One needs to create some parameters lot multiplier. 2
- Total: 0.01 add to 0.01*2 (lot multiplier) equals to 0.03 lot
- Your lot size appreciates from 0.01 to 0.03 lot
- You only attach this EA only one terminal into one chart. The tool will work automatically on all currency codes.
- You can set your copy’s trade new TP/SL or you can fellow original trade’s TP/SL.
- You can test this EA on backtest. In backtest EA open ramdom trade and also EA copy that trade. So you can test this EA before buy it.
Keep In Mind
—> This is not a copier for trades from one terminal to another.
—> The utility is sufficient to install on one currency pair. By default, it will monitor all open symbols.
- Stop EA: If true, EA will stop copy any trade.
- MagicNumber: Magic number for EA.
FILTER COPY TRADE
- Order Type To Copy: Select order type to copy.
- MagicNumber To Copy: Magic number of the order to copy, multiple magic numbers can be specified separated by commas (example: 12222,1234687….). An empty value means that all orders will be copied.
- Symbol To Copy: Symbol of the order to copy, multiple symbols can be specified separated by commas (example: EURUSD,USDJPY….). An empty value means that all orders will be copied.
- Trade’s Comment To Copy: Put trade comment of the order to copy, multiple comments can be specified separated by commas (example: cap zone recovery ea, Universal…). An empty value means that all orders will be copied.
- Minimum Lot To Copy: Set minimum lot to copy.
- Maximum Lot To Copy: Set maximum lot to copy.
- CopyOnlyLossPosPoint: Duplicate only those transactions, the loss of which is lower than CopyOnlyLossPosPoint in points.
- CopyOnlyProfPosPoint: Duplicate only those transactions, which is higher than the profit CopyOnlyProfPosPoint points.
- Ignore All Exit Signal: If true, the utility will not close its copy trades, if the original trade is closed.
- Allow Slippage In Points: Maximum price slippage allowed to open trades.
- Ignore Copy Existing Order: If true, when you attach the utility on a chart already having some existing trades, the utility will ignore them.
- Reverse Duplicate: If true, reverse trades (Example: if the original trade is buy, a copied trade will be sell).
- Lots Type: Lots type for copy trade.
- LotMultiplier: Lot multiplier. Lot size = Lot Multiplier x provider’s lot size.
- Add Lots: Lot size = Add Lots + provider’s lot size.
- Fix Lots: Fixed lots.
- Lot Multiplier: Value of lots multiplier.
- Add Lots: Value of added lots.
- Fix Lots: Value of fixed lots.
- Minimum Lots Size: Minimum lots size.
- Maximum Lots Size: Maximum lots size.
- TP_SL Type: Takeprofit and stoploss type.
- Fellow Original TP/SL: Copy same original trade’s TP/SL value.
- Set New TP/SL: Set new TP/SL.
- TakeProfit: New take profit value in points.
- StopLoss: New stop profit value in points.
BREAK EVENT SETTINGS
- Enable Email Alerts: If true, send email if any new trade will open/closed.
- Enable Push Alerts: If true, send push mobile message if any new trade will open/closed.