CAP Moving Average EA trades using the Moving Averages Indicator. It offers many customizable Moving Averages trading scenarios and flexible position management settings, plus many useful features like customizable trading sessions, a martingale, and inverse martingale mode.
- Easy to use and customizable MA setting.
- Enable Grid trading.
- Customizable break-even, SL, TP, and trailing-stop
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers
- Implements a martingale features
- Customizable indicator settings
- Filter trading by forex sessions
- Built-in money management
- Built-in news filter. EA automatic download news data from the news website.
The EA implements the following entry strategies, that can be enabled or disabled at will:
- Trade when the MA cross over slow and fast MA each other. or
- Trade when the slow MA over fast MA or first MA over slow MA.
Four different trading behaviors are available in the EA inputs:
- Both Side (Long and Short): The EA will buy at bullish ma crossovers and sell at bearish crossovers signals both trade
- Any Single Side: Open any one trade which signal come first (Buy or Sell)
- Long Side Only: The EA will buy at bullish signals and disregard bearish signals
- Short Side Only: The EA will sell at bearish signals and disregard bullish signals
Additionally, it implements four different money management modes:
- Trade manual lotsize: The EA will trade a fixed lotsize on each trade
- Auto-calculation of lotsizes: The EA will increase or decrease depend on account balance increase or decrease
- Martingale: The EA will double the lotsize after a losing trade
For a common input parameters of the EA, kindly read the Here.