“EA’s input looks like complex, but some common step and function if you understand then you can easy to configure this EA”
The following is a list of key definitions whose parameters are vital when using this EA. It is important to understand these key definitions because they are used throughout this manual. To understand the manual thoroughly, you need to understand the terminology first.
Initial Trade: The first trade being initiated. When EA open first trade base on your entry logic, we call be initial trade.
Recovery/Grid Trade: In the EA there has some recovery function. If it is enabled and your initial trade goes in loss, then the EA at first opens several grids to recover your loss, we call those trade is Recovery/Grid Trade.
Strategy Block: EA come with several strategy block, you can build your strategy from those block. Every strategy block has two type of entry logic, one for Buy signal and another for Sell signal. EA come with 34+ Strategy Block.
Step #1 Set your How your multiple strategy work together
In this section you have to configure how your multiple strategy combine together. There are two option
- –AND– : That mean when your multiple active strategy block give Buy signal in same time then EA will open trade.
- –OR– : Any of active strategy block give buy signal, EA will open that type of trade.
Step #2 Choose you strategy
EA come with 40+ strategy block, you can build your strategy from those block. Every strategy block has two type of entry logic, one for Buy signal and another for Sell signal.
- Active Average: On mean strategy block is active, Off mean strategy block is de-active.
- Strategy Use For: Every strategy block you can use for three purpose
- For Entry Signal = When you select this option strategy use for open trade.
- For Exit Signal = When you select this option strategy use for close trade.
- For Reset Signal = Strategy block are use for reset your trade.
- Strategy Type: Select your strategy logic. There are several entry logic your will find.
- Buy Signal/Sell Signal: Every strategy block has this option that you can use more flexible way to control buy and sell signal.
I will give you example of Buy Signal, Sell Signal are same as Buy Signal
Buy Signal has four options
- Active: When active, strategy block will be generate buy logic
- Reverse: By default when strategy block give buy signal, EA will open buy trade. But when you select Reverse, EA will open opposite trade mean will be open sell trade.
- Both Signal: Both signal mean when strategy block find any buy logic, strategy block will be give both buy and sell signal. So EA will open both buy and sell trade when buy entry logic generate.
- Disable: Strategy block will not be generate buy logic.
- TimeFrame: Select Indicator timeframe.
List of Strategy block in EA –
- Average Indicator
- Oscillators Indicator
- Bill Williams Indicator
- Band Indicator
- Heiken Ashi
- Breakout Strategy
- Stochatic Indicator
- MACD Indicator
- Ichimoku Indicator
- ADX Indicator
- Manual Trading
- Custom Plug
Step #3 Multi-Pair Section
EA can be use multi-pair trading mode. That mean you can attach EA on one chart and EA will trading multiple pair from one chart. If you don’t need multi-pair trading then you can keep disable it.
Step #4 Configure your Initial Trade
In this section you can configure your initial trade. There are lot of section to control your initial trade 👉🏻 Details About INITIAL TRADE SECTION
Step #5 Use loss recovery mechanism
In this section you will get some recovery trade function. Recovery mean when your trade in loss EA will do some mechanism to recovery you loss. There are three recovery method –
- Grid (Loss Side)
- Grid (Profit Side)
- Martingale Trading
Step #6 Configure TakeProfit/StopLoss
In this section you can set your trade takeprofit/stoploss. There are some useful function –
- TakeProfit/StopLoss in points
- TakeProfit/StopLoss in percentage
- Profit/Loss in Currency
- Total Equity Profit